PROPERTY/BLOCK MANAGER WANTED
Property managers required for a young and successful Property Management company in Fulham/Putney that currently has a total managed portfolio of close to 5000 units.
Our expanding and dynamic residential block management firm requires a new member of our team to look after their own portfolio with each property varying in size. IRPM qualifications are desirable but not essential as the company will assist the right person to achieve this.
What is essential is that the applicant has the following qualities:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Eager to provide exceptional levels of service to clients
• Attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving ability
• Ability to work in a team
The role will involve:
• Dealing with clients day to day issues to ensure in a quick and efficient manner
• Site inspections and checking on contractors works
• Assisting in preparing and Issuing service charge budgets
• Liaising with internal accounts
• Assisting with Section 20 works
• Attending residents meetings
You will receive on the job training and we are keen to recruit someone who can learn fast and works well under pressure in a supportive and vibrant environment.
Employment Type: Permanent
Compensation: £30,000+ relative to experience