PROPERTY/BLOCK MANAGER WANTED
Property managers required for a young and successful Property Management company in Fulham/Putney that currently has a total managed portfolio of close to 5000 units.
Our expanding and dynamic residential block management team needs a new member to look after their own portfolio. IRPM qualification is desirable but not essential as the company will help the right person achieve this. Education to degree level is desirable but a good, steady experience record can compensate for this.
The applicant must have the following qualities:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Be fully IT literate
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving ability and common sense
• Be able to work in a team but also be a self starter
The role will involve all of the usual Block Management tasks and we have multiple in-house support teams at your disposal. The block manager's role will include:
• Dealing with clients' day to day issues in a quick and efficient manner inline with industry guidance and best practice
• Site inspections and organising /overseeing planned and reactive maintenance
• Helping prepare service charge budgets
• Being the figurehead for all goings on in your portfolio
• Assisting with Section 20 works
• Attending resident and client meetings
You will receive help with qualifications as required, an increasing number of holiday days and be part of an expanding, hardworking and fun team.
Employment Type: Permanent
Compensation: Very competitive relative to experience